Since every engineer loves to rattle off a long list of tools and platforms they’ve worked on, here’s a rundown of the tools we’ve used and our skills.
Skills follow link do pay the bills, after all.
click Electrical Engineering Tools
- Altium designer
- A full suite of prototyping and testing tools such as logic analysers, oscilloscopes, power supplies, and solder/desolder tools.
- Reflow oven for small SMT parts
- Embedded programming: Sureworks has developed handheld, micropower battery-sipping devices that can leverage the latest in microcontroller technology. Sureworks has been utilizing several microprocessors, and has specialized in MSP430 processors since its introduction in the 1990’s
- Computer vision: Sureworks and its subcontractors have developed computer vision algorithms for the detection and analysis of biological events. Techniques leveraging open-source OpenCV, Deep Learning, and GPGPU/CUDA have been implemented.
Mechanical engineering services
- Solidworks designers part of the Sureworks team are able to create any imaginable enclosure or mechanism.
- Rapid-turn sheet metal enclosures.
- Same-day 3D prints in ABS, PLA, HIPS and other plastics